We take your feedback very seriously. Tell us how we can do better.
One of our goals at Consumer First Financial is to provide the best possible customer service experience to every one of our clients. We make every effort to ensure we treat our clients in a fair, courteous and honest manner. However sometimes we may make a mistake. If we do, we want to know about it.
In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please initially direct your comment or complaint to a customer service representative by calling us at 1-844-490-2618. If a member of our customer service team cannot resolve the matter, then you may wish to speak with their direct supervisor to try to help resolve your concerns.
If you still feel that your concern was not addressed then we will escalate the matter to a Compliance Officer. You can escalate your complaint using one of the two following methods:
- Complete the form on this page. Your message will go directly to our compliance department.
- Or, send us a written complaint to the address below:
Consumer First Financial
ATTN: COMPLIANCE OFFICER
14450 46th Street North
Clearwater FL 33762
In your letter please help us by including the following in your written correspondence
- A clear description of your complaint
- Any suggestions you may have that would help resolve it
- Details of any relevant information that will help us resolve your concerns
- The names of the person or persons your spoke with
- Your contact information – i.e. address, phone number email address.
- Your desired resolution
What to expect
We strive to resolve all complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible. You can expect to receive a response from us within 10 business days after we receive your complaint, usually much faster.
If your case is particularly complex and cannot be resolved within 10 business days we will provide you an estimated time in which you should expect to receive a response.